The QMTA offers members Professional Development and guidance for music teachers throughout their career. We value a sense of community in our branches, groups and between our members.
- Guidelines on Music Teaching for private studio teachers
- Member Risk Management Strategy template and Disclosure Guidelines
- Professional Development
- Website listing – connecting students with teachers
- Social Networking and get-togethers: Branch and Teacher Group meetings in Brisbane, Biloela, Cairns, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Townsville
- Performance opportunities for students and semi-professionals – competitions for pianists, singers and composers, along with student recitals
- Helping members obtain the best price on buying a new car with Auto Tender. Brochure www.autotender.com.au/MTAQ
- Discount on printing services with Mail Boxes Etc (MBE) (select areas only) About MBE - Mail Boxes Etc (MBE)
- High quality insurance with recommended insurer - H2 Insurance Solutions
Other benefits: members journal, member invoice books, regular member emails
Without craftsmanship, inspiration is a mere reed shaken in the wind.